Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Academic Research Survey: Rideshare Drivers

Discussion in 'General Rideshare Forum' started by Robert Topinka, Mar 3, 2016.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Robert Topinka

Robert Topinka
    Expand Collapse

United Kingdom
    I'm a postdoctoral researcher in the UK conducting a study of who drives for ridesharing services and who uses ridesharing services. I've created a very brief survey for rideshare drivers that you can access here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/YT5QQGW

I would be very grateful if you would be willing to take a few minutes to complete the survey. I'm also interested in interviewing rideshare drivers about their experiences. If you would be willing to talk--either on the phone, on Skype, or via email, please let me know. You can contact me at r.topinka@uea.ac.uk, or by sending me a message through the forum.

If you are willing to be interviewed, our conversation would remain completely anonymous in my research. All survey results will also be completely anonymous, and the survey will not collect your IP address.

Thanks for your help!

#1 Robert Topinka, Mar 3, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
Draft saved Draft deleted