Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

All McDonalds in Aloha area gone from my available places to order from

Discussion in 'UberEATS Forum' started by Simon Langis, Feb 18, 2018.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Simon Langis

Simon Langis
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I have not moved from where I order from, and the restauraunts are still there on the manager of the mcdonald's im trying to order from's ubereats app. Just not mine. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, restarted my phone, and I still do not see the Mcdonalds on Farmington in Aloha, Oregon, or the one on TV Highway

#1 Simon Langis, Feb 18, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  2. gordonisnz

gordonisnz
    Expand Collapse

New Zealand
    I dont know - How far away is your new place/house from The nearest McDonalds?. You can put different addresses in the uber website & see if Mcdonalds appears & work out where the delivery boundary is.

I am in Aucklands North shore area and trying to get mcDonalds. I live at number 8 (road) and cannot get McDs. but number 5 on the same road CAN get McDs.

McD is 2.9 KM away from me. i cant get food from there. another place is 5+ KM away from me and i can get food from there, but its not McD.