Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 3,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Any experiences using Uber in Bangalore?

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by Dreamer, Sep 29, 2015.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Dreamer

Dreamer
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Top Poster Of Month

Does anyone have any experiences using Uber in Bangalore?

2. Charoo Bhati

Charoo Bhati
    Expand Collapse

India
    All bad experiences with customer care, feels like talking to machines & robots, have written the following mail to various Customer care rep, got all scripted replies:

Hi,
    - I am pregnant & highly dependent on Uber Cabs for daily commute.
    - I am locked out of my Uber account & unable to log back in, have been following up Uber-Help on mails, they mark the issue 'Resolved' without a confirmation with me if it’s really resolved.
    - My account is with no.- +91 9970014596. Had never registered an email id in my profile/account as the Mobile Uber app allowed me to sign in/access without it.
    - Yesterday morning my Uber app was coming blank, so signed out to see if login again refreshes the app. However, I got locked out & have been unable to reset password. Customer Care rep sent me a link & even I generated a link however i never received those links on email, that's when realized that no email id was associated ever to my 9970014596 account.
    - Please help me on this as priority, I have appreciated Uber driver’s services, however Uber customer care has been highly unsatisfactory, there is no no. to call upon & reps mark the issue resolved without a confirmation if its resolved & don't reply follow-up.
    - Here is the solution I see to the issue: Please update this email id (charoo.bhati@gmail.com) for my account '9970014596' or else delete my account so that I can create new one.
    - If you want some kind of verification, I can provide that, I take Uber cab every day morning from Begur road to Electronics City Infosys JP IT Park and in evening back to Begur road, I pay my trips by Paytm, the last few transactions are as follows:
    1) 6th Dec 06:26 PM - Rs. 60.53
    2) 6th Dec 08:42 AM- Rs. 73.83
    3) 5th Dec 06:19 PM- Rs. 61.18
    4) 5th Dec 09:00 AM- Rs. 108.33

I have received 3 scripted replies from customer care reps, saying they can’t look into this issue, do i need to file a serious consumer complaint for this neglect??
    Thanks
    Charoo