Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

App to find entrance of building

Discussion in 'Lyft Drivers Forum' started by dropoffmapdeveloper001, May 27, 2017.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. dropoffmapdeveloper001

dropoffmapdeveloper001
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I am a developer for a new android app that tries to find the entrance of a building using Google Maps and StreetView. It's not a nav app. Just a tool that suggests the best drop-off points around a building.

We are trying to build a ridesharing platform to help solve technical problems affecting drivers. This is the start.

If you are interested, we are currently looking for beta testers. Message me if you want more info...

2. Comm3000

Comm3000
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Which city are you starting with?

3. Pamelaheriford

Pamelaheriford
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I have concerns reguarding business license laws. I understand everybody who makes money off of a service shouldhave a business liicense. The guy pushing the hot dot cart has one. But, I only work weekends,
    I make 200.$ to 300$. I cannot afford a business license. Is this law really going to be unforced?

Draft saved Draft deleted