Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 3,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Boxing Day Rate Increase?

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by APates, Nov 25, 2016.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. APates

APates
    Expand Collapse

United Kingdom
    Hi all,
    I need to get from my family's place (west of London) to work (near Heathrow) on Boxing Day at 7:15am in the morning. I was wanting to know if there is an automatic rate hike on bank holiday's, how early I can book the Uber, and whether it will remain that rate that I book it for? Also once I book it, is it 100% booked, they can't rescind it correct?

I've only ever used Uber as an immediate option and never on a day such as Boxing Day.

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

2. Mrs. DC

Mrs. DC
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Alright you Richmond, VA Uber heads. Put your peddle to the metal and Uber you way on over to 6006 Three Chop Road around 9pm. A big wedding party is going into downtown Richmond tonight after the wedding reception for an after party and they're all using Uber.

3. Jenny Marie

Jenny Marie
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I know on Thanksgiving the rate was discounted. I called for my Uber an hour before I needed to be there not knowing how long it would take on the Holiday. I had a driver at my door within 5 minutes. My normal charge to my sisters house is close to $60 on this day it was only $44

Draft saved Draft deleted