Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Bus VS Taxi VS Rideshare... Fight! [$20 Amazon eGift Card Giveaway]

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by Matthias, Jul 31, 2018.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Matthias

Matthias
    Expand Collapse

United Kingdom
    I’m a MSc Consumer Analytics and Marketing Strategy student at the University of Leeds. I’m researching consumers’ purchase intentions towards road passenger transport services in consultation with Leeds University Business School and the Institute for Transport Studies.

I’m looking for participants for my online survey: https://leedsubs.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bxbhhLml9v1X6TP?source=uberforum

The survey takes about 10-15min complete, and to enter the giveaway enter your email address with a valid response. My research study looks into whether we can fulfill the demand for convenient door-to-door intracity transport while meeting today’s sustainability challenges. Thank you!

Draft saved Draft deleted