Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 3,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Can I delete uber promo code?

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by Tsie, Nov 21, 2016.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Tsie

Tsie
    Expand Collapse

hi guys,I know I sound daft but I'm a going to use uber for the first time and I entered promo code "Google" which is suppose to give me a free ride. It gave me $15 which says United States, but I'm in the UK! Can I still use this and credit this even if I'm in the UK.

Draft saved Draft deleted