Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Cancellation fee

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by Tejinder, Feb 8, 2018.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Tejinder

Tejinder
    Expand Collapse

My uber driver had cancelled the ride but now i am getting the problem to book ride on uber after thst i have also gon to the help menu in uber and filled all the reasons in it and got the message that we have credited the Payment in your account and will help in booking but problem remain same i am not able to book the ride till today what should I do and how this problem will be resolved

Draft saved Draft deleted