Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Cancelled ride

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by Markh747, Jan 1, 2018.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Markh747

Markh747
    Expand Collapse

Brazil
    I'm an occasional Uber user and write about something unexpected that happened.

I ordered an Uber and headed downstairs with suitcases just before it was supposed to arrive.

As I stood waiting I looked at my phone and found the ride had been cancelled. I ordered a new Uber, which arrived this time.

I thought the driver had cancelled and was surprised to find a cancellation fee. I complained and was told I was the one who cancelled.

I have never cancelled a ride in all the years I've used Uber and did not this time. The only thing I can think of is the face of the phone touched one of the articles I was carrying and that cancelled the ride.

Is it possible? Is there not a confirm cancellation button that appears if you unintentionally hit cancel?

Thanks!

Draft saved Draft deleted