Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Crazy Uber Driver Stories!

Discussion in 'Uber Drivers Forum' started by Dreamer, Apr 25, 2015.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Dreamer

Dreamer
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Share your crazy Uber driver stories here!

Dropped off 4 gentlemen at a strip club last night. They offered to pay cover, 1st lap dance and drink if I joined them.

UberRidiculous likes this.
  2. ulysses x. dryvver

ulysses x. dryvver
    Expand Collapse

I recently carried a bride and groom to their big fat Greek wedding in Wash Dc.

3. ulysses x. dryvver

ulysses x. dryvver
    Expand Collapse

excerpt from Uber-X uber alles! (In defense of a true innovation). www. :

TRIP NUMBER 542

THE DITY (Do It Yourself) MOVE

I picked up a young lady at a well-established high rise apartment building in northwest Washington, near the Russian embassy.

As I arrived at the building’s main lobby entrance, she waved me around to the back of the building. I followed her and arrived at a rear loading dock.

She then explained that she was moving from the apartment building to a home about 15 miles away in suburban Maryland. She then pointed to a pile of stuff on the loading dock that she was hoping would fit into my compact SUV.

I pondered the pile for a minute and decided to give it a try. Fortunately, the young lady herself was very petite in size.

I folded down the back seats and we crammed boxes of food, suitcases, bedrolls, small lamps and appliances into the Uber-X ‘moving van’. She rode shotgun and we chatted our way along to her new abode. It was a detached home where her belongings were dwarfed by the cavernous one car garage.

Uber-X to the rescue for a small household move that cost less than $25.

4. a-e-i-o-uber

a-e-i-o-uber
    Expand Collapse

I picked up your mom the other day, but I had to cancel the trip because she didn't request UberXL.

5. thecolumns

thecolumns
    Expand Collapse

Well I'm not gonna try to top any of you, however my very first UBER trip was picking up HOPE SOLO and her husband JEREMY STEVENS.......

6. MileHighDriver

MileHighDriver
    Expand Collapse

I can't speak "officially" for Uber, nor is this forum authorized by Uber (and no, I am not an employee of Uber or "plant," on this or any other forum, and other than a contractor/driver and occasional passenger/customer, I have absolutely no affiliation with Uber) but here's my $.02....

This is very tame but it happened earlier this week and it's "up there" as in my ranking of absurd comments from passengers:
    Woman in the back seat with two guys, somewhere during the ride, she asked the guys (and then leaned forward and asked me), "What kind of pussy do you prefer? Loose? Tight?" After quickly weeding out the inappropriate responses in my mind, I said something like, "it's more about the quality of the person that determines whether I like it or not."​
    Ok, that's only worth $.01....
    MHD

Harry Flashman likes this.
  7. UberusMaximus

UberusMaximus
    Expand Collapse

Public defender had us driving around downtown for an hour hunting a releasee @3am, then to two motels, no card reader, so to atm. Only window, but she talked her way in. Then drop the guy from downtown , and back to her Place. I was glad when that was over.

Draft saved Draft deleted