Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Creating my account stuck at 66%

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by phlibby, Nov 11, 2016.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. phlibby

phlibby
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I was trying to figure this stuff out. I would like to get local rides, like 15 mile radius of my residence. An alternative to riding the bus. Something that would get me to my location, let me work on whatever I'm fixing and then get me back. Something more efficient and time saving.
    In the process of signing up for my Uber account, the process stopped at 66% and will not finish. I'm including a screenshot of it. I've waited for months and tried contacting support but still the problem remains. I have entered my debit card info and it is in there correctly.
    Any advice on how to get it to finish? Thanks,
    Pat Stuck66%.JPG

2. Uber_Rat

Uber_Rat
    Expand Collapse

Based on your screen shot you have verified your mobile number and email, but you have not added a payment method (credit card). Thus, you have completed 2 of 3 items or 66%. So, add a payment method.

3. phlibby

phlibby
    Expand Collapse

United States
    No. I have created a payment method. Then it said I had to do it with my app. So, I went on my phone and created it again. No go. Then I deleted it and created it with my phone app. Still no go. I just did it again. that makes about 5 times. I am beyond frustrated.
    I am attaching 2 screenshots showing my payment method is created and complete and it still won't go past 66%!
    Thanks for your help.
    Uber 66% Stuck.JPG Uber 66% Stuck.2.JPG

4. Chris in Makati

Chris in Makati
    Expand Collapse

Philippines
    My profile is also stuck at 66%, with the credit card box gray, just like yours is.

I have three credit cards on my account and have been using Uber several times a week for the last couple of years.

There is obviously something wrong with Uber's system that cause this.

5. jimmyplaysdrums

jimmyplaysdrums
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Yeah. I have 3 payment options on my account and it's still stuck at 66% because it thinks I need to add a credit card to my account. Definitely a bug.

6. jameshost

jameshost
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Same issue here - how do you finish your profile? It's driving me freakin' nuts to have a giant 66% complete whine on the screen (Inbox zero guy here who cant function otherwise.)

Draft saved Draft deleted