Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Doesn't Uber want new riders? - Can't add credit card

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by Pollyanna, Jan 27, 2018.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Pollyanna

Pollyanna
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I signed up for Uber but I've never been able to take a ride because I can't add any credit card to my payment profile. I use m.uber.com because I need to use my PC - not a smartphone - to access the service. When I go to Payment > Payment Options > Add Payment Method > Credit or Debit Card - all the fields remain grayed-out and I cannot enter any information.

Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Addlepated

Addlepated
    Expand Collapse

United Kingdom
    I am in the UK. I downloaded the Uber app today to my iPhone and am unable to add my payment details. All I get is a blank screen. There is no help on the website and my account online tells me to add payment details via the app. Don't they want new customers?

Draft saved Draft deleted