Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

drivers lying to lyft re no show what to do

Discussion in 'Lyft Riders Forum' started by Mark Panitz, Oct 7, 2016.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Mark Panitz

Mark Panitz
    Expand Collapse

United States
    okay this happens to me twice I was listed as a no show when I had been waiting for
    driver are lying to thee app

what should i do? plus second time i even have a witness

2. MileHighDriver

MileHighDriver
    Expand Collapse

Well, since I am an Uber driver and don't use or drive for Lyft, I suppose the following question is appropriate:

Have you ever called or texted your Lyft driver and confirmed your pickup address? Sometimes the GPS locations aren't exactly correct with Uber and I will assume that Lyft has issues with incorrect pickup locations.

As I drive Uber, if I get somewhere and I don't see my rider, I call or text them letting them know where I'm at. If, for whatever reason, I'm not where the rider is, I'll either drive to the correct location or cancel the ride.

$.02
    MHD

3. Comm3000

Comm3000
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Same as above. I always call when arrive.

4. Wrider

Wrider
    Expand Collapse

Canada
    You can contact the driver, you can see on their app as they are getting close to you. You should be outside as they are getting close.

Are you using Lyft because you were banned from Uber for too many no shows?

5. MileHighDriver

MileHighDriver
    Expand Collapse

This is an old (October 2016) thread but it is always worth the reminder to call/text the driver to confirm your location AND to be ready to go when the driver gets there.
    $.02
    MHD

6. MileHighDriver

MileHighDriver
    Expand Collapse

If I don't see/hear from the rider within one minute (even sooner in congested areas), I'll call them. Hate it when the rider is too stupid (or intoxicated) to see the the Uber is waiting for them.
    $.02
    MHD

Draft saved Draft deleted