Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Error processing your request

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by andrewyoshi, May 17, 2016.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. andrewyoshi

andrewyoshi
    Expand Collapse

Indonesia
    Hi, I have been using uber for a few years and have used it succesfully multiple times but for the past month I have not been able to use uber and it keeps showing “There was an error processing your request. if this continues please reach out to support@uber.com

Tried restarting the phone, redownloading the app, signed in to my other account and the error is still there but I can order uber when i tried using my Ipad with the same ID

I am using an Iphone 6 with the latest 9.3.2 IOS (Just updated it today)

2. Calvin Frit

Calvin Frit
    Expand Collapse

try to use a android device, maybe its an ios issue, or better as support from UBER

3. M. Danish

M. Danish
    Expand Collapse

Pakistan
    “There was an error processing your request. if this continues please visit help.uber.com”

4. priya kumari

priya kumari
    Expand Collapse

India
    I can't understand why show that

5. Mks nehra

Mks nehra
    Expand Collapse

India
    While i try to book a reide, i receive the following error message,

"there was an error processing your request if this continues. please visit help.uber.com"

This is so ridiculous i am soo frustrated i have not been able to use the service from a long time ago, and thought there is no help from uber, even after multiple requests.
    Screenshot_2017-05-16-15-52-59-185_com.ubercab.png

6. ihelper

ihelper
    Expand Collapse

India
    Hi
    I have the same exact error on my Android phone . so no need to change phone. I am a tech support person and I can tell you there is no need to change your phone. the problem is not on your device. some Uber algorithm seems to trigger this hold on you account. Only Uber team can remove the hold and let you ride again.

7. ihelper

ihelper
    Expand Collapse

India
    Hi
    I can understand your frustration. the good news is if you have another device you can use the same ID and request a ride successfully. I seems like they have sort of blacklisted your device temporarily . This in my view can happen if for instance your order a ride and instead of riding yourself send some one else. so the GPS location readings will not match and might trigger a flag.

8. ihelper

ihelper
    Expand Collapse

India
    Hi Priya

most likely uber has put a hold on your device/account. this happens automatically through their algorithm without the user doing anything . try getting support from them

9. Mks nehra

Mks nehra
    Expand Collapse

India

Hi,

I have done the suggest step, i have tried using 2 different mobile phones, but the same popup appers, and it does not allow me to book a ride.
    If possible can u please make the changes/trigger or take the necessary steps to ensure that it works for me.

Also, if that is not possible can you please provide a suplort no., or link to chat, where I can get the help from.

Mukesh

Draft saved Draft deleted