Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

FareGrab beta in PGH

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh' started by Rishare Driver 412, Apr 12, 2016.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Rishare Driver 412

Rishare Driver 412
    Expand Collapse

United States

• Hey drivers- I am currently driving in PGH. It is a smaller city which seems to become more saturated with drivers each week, which is causing me to stay on top of my feet and ahead of the game through various strategies. Usually I don't share too much for what I use to stay ahead of the market, however, you guys will probably find out about it at some point anyways and I actually created it to help myself and other drivers so why not share.

Its called FareGrab (faregrab.co) . We help drivers better know when and where to drive ahead of time. Really the only app I have seen that allows you to plan ahead on gauging rider demand from real future data and not just historical. Currently we are focused around events and will be pulling in other data points in the near future. Its the initial product, so please view it as such and if you have feedback on how we can improve it, please let us know! I create this to help, so want to me sure its doing its job. Thanks.

faregrab.co