Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt (F U D)

Discussion in 'Uber Drivers Forum' started by ulysses x. dryvver, Jun 18, 2015.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. ulysses x. dryvver

ulysses x. dryvver
    Expand Collapse

FUD is the last bastion of desperate, weak people who seek to deceive others.
    Such people are now among us. Ignore them.

Instead, try these ideas -
    Be patient when waiting for riders, don't blow them off.
    Return lost items as best you can. Uber support will assist you in every way.
    I have transported over 3000 riders. I can not think of two who I wished were not in my car.
    (Two out of 3000 speaks pretty highly of the calibre of rider we serve.)

Remember -

Uber is effective and efficient as it is.
    Innovation is usually resisted - but always prevails.

2. Uber Downunder

Uber Downunder
    Expand Collapse

Australia
    Uber USED to pay drivers a $10.00 lost property fee when it was established the item was found by the driver then returned.

That was a very "Nice" policy that Uber had. It acknowledged a Driver's honesty, and went some way towards paying for the Driver's time to return it.

It would have ALSO been a very effective way of building Goodwill, and a positive, caring feel to UBER whilst it lasted.

But NO! Uber has chosen to save the $10.00. Uber in its wisdom now sets up a conflict situation between Rider & Driver. A Rider who may have the unreasonable expectation that a UBER driver on minimum wage CAN afford to waste time, fuel & money making good their mistakes.

Good One UBER! I'm sure your rating of 6th out of the top 10 most HATED companies in America will only get higher!

Here is the Poll:

http://247wallst.com/special-report/2015/01/14/americas-most-hated-companies/3/

Draft saved Draft deleted