Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Finding its staff driving drowsy, the transport company called the police to force him to rest

Discussion in 'Uber Drivers Forum' started by caredrive, Oct 18, 2017.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. caredrive

caredrive
    Expand Collapse

China
    Yesterday around 9 o'clock in the morning, Sichuan expressway traffic police received a telephone call from a transport company. Through GPS dynamic monitoring, the company found that the driving track of its J-plate heavy truck in the highway was abnormal. Suspected that the driver was driving drowsy, the company immediately called traffic police for help.

[​IMG]

10 o'clock, this heavy truck, with J license plate, appeared at the Sichuan-Chongqing station, Suining to Chongqing Expressway, the three brigade area, driving erratically. Two policemen, Yi Jun and Zhang Ren stopped the truck to check. They found that the driver, Mr. Zhou, blinking and yawning frequently, even in the process of showing his driver's license.

According to Mr. Zhou, on October 14th, he partied with his friends until late into the night so that he was tired. In the morning of 15th, after receiving transport business to transport from Chongqing to Chengdu, Mr. Zhou supervised the loading and drove alone. Before driving into the expressway, he was extremely exhausted. Due to the urgency of the transport task and the considerable freight, except for refueling on the way, Mr. Zhou did not have a rest. When driving to the Suining to Chongqing Expressway, he was sleepy.

[​IMG]

According to the toll invoice showed by Mr. Zhou, passing through a toll station in Chongqing, he drove into the Chongqing Expressway at 4:00, into the Sichuan-Chongqing station of Suining to Chongqing Expressway at 10:00. That is, having driven for more than 6 hours, he was driving drowsy.

Understanding the situation, instead of punishing Mr. Zhou, the police, Yi Jun and Zhang Ren, asked him to pass through the tunnel and park in the service area of the opposite lane to take a good sleep. The police promised to wake him up after three hours. At the same time, the police timely reported the results back to his company.

"Sleeping for a while and a cup of tea do work, I am no tired now ...", Mr. Zhou said. At 13 o’clock, the police woke Mr. Zhou up and gave him a cup of tea.

[​IMG]

We all know that fatigue driving is as fierce as tiger, but there are still fatigue driving accident every day. In some areas, traffic police, operating with the operating companies, provides "detect fatigue by checking card", "forcing to rest", "waking up on time" and other special services. In addition, drivers can also choose CareDrive brand’s Driver Fatigue Monitor MR688. Driver Fatigue Monitor MR688 is an intelligent vehicle safety product, suit both for commercial fleet security management and private vehicles. CareDrive's Official website: http://www.care-drive.com.

Draft saved Draft deleted