Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

First time user: "error processing your request"

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by JHawk0859, Apr 19, 2018.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. JHawk0859

JHawk0859
    Expand Collapse

Mexico
    I am getting an "error processing your request" message from the app when trying to book a ride. This is my first time using Uber.

This occurs when booking an immediate ride, after it momentarily says "finding your ride." This also occurs when trying book a ride in advance.

I am currently visiting Mexico City and have purchased a Mexico SIM card from Telcel.

I use a Galaxy A5 phone. My wife has the same problems and is using a Google Pixel. We use Tor, but this problem occurs whether running Tor or not, whether on Wifi or not.

We have tried logging out and logging back in. We have tried deinstallation and reinstallation.

Any advice?

2. JRH

JRH
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Uber clearly doesn't care. I have the same problem and have searched online for a solution. This problem is mentioned on dozens of websites, but no one has a solution that I have seen. You would think someone at Uber would post a solution. But they don't care. Just sign up for Lyft.

Draft saved Draft deleted