Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Get Other People To Drive For You

Discussion in 'Uber Drivers Forum' started by djmc, Mar 28, 2015.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. djmc

djmc
    Expand Collapse

I was wondering if it’s possible, and legal from Uber’s perspective, to hire drivers to drive your fleet of cars while you are contracted under Uber (so technically, they would be sub- or sub-sub- contractors).
    The reason I’m asking is because I read an article somewhere online, I can’t find it now, but it said there was a guy who financed/leased 5 black SUVS or black towncars/limos and had a driver for each, and after expenses, had a new profit of 3k per vehicle. That’s 15k per month before tax, more than most starting doctors and lawyers!

So I’m just wondering if this is possible, and if so, how you’d go about doing it.

Also, I live in the Toronto area, so if anyone has Toronto-specific advice, that would be awesome [​IMG]

Thanks!

Cheers,

MC

2. rave

rave
    Expand Collapse

United States
    yes u can do this......hardly possible to make 3k/mo per car.............that's 750 week pft what about ins/cost to finance/maint...time not rented ....accidents tickets....don't worry about taxes they be none and no pft either.........easy u get 800 credit score put down 20pc on 5 50k vehicles...pay 400/mo com insurance each and away u go

3. rave

rave
    Expand Collapse

United States
    didn't mention note on cars 4000 mo plus 2000 mo insurance maintenance zero first year under warranty then go help u.......

4. rave

rave
    Expand Collapse

United States
    what is this taxi crap on uber site......how much they payin

Draft saved Draft deleted