Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Help needed for a thesis: Seeking uber drivers speaking English

Discussion in 'Berlin' started by Emma McDaid, Nov 27, 2017.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Emma McDaid

Emma McDaid
    Expand Collapse

France
    Hi All,

I am PhD student from UNSW Sydney, Australia and I am writing my thesis on Uber. I am interested in how driver performance is calculated by the online rating system, and on how drivers are affected by features of the application.

I will be in Berlin on the 4th December and I hope to interview Uber drivers for 1 week.

If you are interested, and if you can speak English (unfortunately, I cannot speak fluent German) please send me a private message and I will get in touch with you to arrange a time. All responses will be made anonymous and your identity will be protected.

I am happy to buy you coffee in exchange for your stories of driving for Uber.

Many thanks,
    Emma