Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Hi, this is McKenzie. Looking for on-demand car service drivers for a paid project

Discussion in 'Lyft Drivers Forum' started by Anthony McKenzie, Aug 7, 2017.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Anthony McKenzie

Anthony McKenzie
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Hiya people,

I'm looking for on-demand car service drivers to take part in a special (PAID) project. NYC ONLY.

Please PM directly for details. Thanks in advance!

Draft saved Draft deleted