Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

How can I get my uber credits back after I make a claim

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by Kathryn, Aug 7, 2018.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Kathryn

Kathryn
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Hello everyone,

Recently I encounter a problem: I paid the uber trip by uber gift card which I purchased in Amazon and add to my account. It happened July 23 and July 24, I made a claim and Uber agree to refund my uber credits to my account. However, I do not see the credits. I message Uber customer services thousand times, but the answer is not consistent, some said they refund, some said my account be placed a hold regarding release uber credits. It happened again today when I make a claim and uber said they will credit me $5 uber credits which never appear in my account. What should I do and it is not that much money - Total around $30, but I just feel disappointment about how things works. I should get my credits back.

Thank you-- If anyone can help will be really appreciated.

2. keyser soze

keyser soze
    Expand Collapse

India
    Dear Kathryn, I understand you have questions regarding uber credit. I can help you with that.

Draft saved Draft deleted