Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

How to complain about Driver as a passenger (not the one paying)

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by Sheila Pratt, Apr 1, 2018.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Sheila Pratt

Sheila Pratt
    Expand Collapse

Mexico
    I shared an Uber ride with another rider (paying person) in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico on March 27, 2018 . The driver, Luis Antonio, overcharged us by going out of his way, in order to meet the 15 km threshold that triggers the distance surcharge. Google Maps shows that the max distance is 14.6 km. The trip with Luis Antonio took 17.38 km and cost 60% more than the return trip ($165.35 vs $94.25). On both trips our departure and destination points were the same. On the return trip the distance was 12.3 km.
    Because I was not the paying passenger, I couldn’t find any other way to contact Uber customer service.

Draft saved Draft deleted