Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

I mistakenly rated a driver 3 stars when I meant to give him a 5. How do I fix that?

Discussion in 'Uber Drivers Forum' started by Emily, Jun 1, 2015.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Emily

Emily
    Expand Collapse

I mistakenly rated a driver 3 stars when I meant to give him a 5. How do I fix that? The Uber app won't let me.

2. MileHighDriver

MileHighDriver
    Expand Collapse

I can't speak "officially" for Uber, nor is this forum authorized by Uber, but I'll give you my $.02.

I think there is an email address within the email receipt that you get from Uber. Write to that and request the ratings change. Include the date/time of your trip along with the email account and phone number associated with your Uber rider account. Any comments about this specific trip would "probably" be helpful.

To be honest, I don't know if they will change a rating once it's in the system but it never hurts to ask.

Good luck and Uber On!
    MHD

#2 MileHighDriver, Jun 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  3. DodgesTheSun

DodgesTheSun
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I did the same once, I swear I rated them in the app right after the ride (I always make sure i rate 5 stars as soon as it lets me...granted they werent terrible). Then later i checked out the email receipt on my phone and scrolling around i hit one of the stars for a 'quick rating' on the bottom right of the email...and much to my surprise it gave him those 3 stars. Emailed uber support right then (support@uber.com) and they quickly responded saying they were happy to change it for me and thanked me for keeping the uber system honest. so good on you for looking to fix it, now get it done!

MileHighDriver likes this.
  4. Emily

Emily
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for your excellent help guys, email sounds like the best option! :D

Uber Downunder likes this.
  5. Harry Flashman

Harry Flashman
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Australia
    all drivers appreciate the effort riders like you put in to fixing the rating problem

Draft saved Draft deleted