Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

I swear the Lyft people who are in charge of the facebook pages are......

Discussion in 'Lyft Drivers Forum' started by pbracing33b, Jan 11, 2016.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. pbracing33b

pbracing33b
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I swear the Lyft people who are in charge of the facebook pages are the most arrogant and dumbest people there is, for example if you post something that they don't like, they delete your post, even though it has nothing to do that is not inappropriate, it just has to go against with what they think, and if they don't like it they delete, for instance a rider asked about what costs are there to being an lyft driver I told her don't do it and gave reasons to not do it and said that I was looking for another job, so what happens the whole entire post gets taken down and I am told, that I shouldn't have said that, I'm sorry but when I bring cold hard facts into the situation then apparently they get mad and think you shouldn't post it, Idk who in the world these people think they are, its like they think that since they are admins of the page and mentors that they can be arrogant with other people and its no wonder I left their page a long time ago when they pull crap like that. I think riders ought to know whats going on, not put them in the dark, it explains why drivers are getting disgruntle and looking for different jobs. I just can't stand stupid arrogant people, who wants to control what the people see and perceive us to be.

2. ClevelandUberRider

ClevelandUberRider
    Expand Collapse

That is what independent our X are for. However, usually the independent forums get too far to the opposite direction--anti establishment.

Draft saved Draft deleted