Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

I was assaulted by an Uber driver. How do I contact Uber?

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by Larry Blair, Nov 6, 2017.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Larry Blair

Larry Blair
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I was assaulted by an Uber driver, who was arrested. I do not have an Uber account and I do not wish to open one. Their web site has absolutely no way for me to contact them to make sure they are aware of the situation. Does anyone have a way to contact them?

2. Uber_Rat

Uber_Rat
    Expand Collapse

If you don't have an Uber account, how were you in an Uber ride? If you weren't in an Uber ride, then you can't really report it to Uber. If you were in an Uber ride on someone else's account, then that person can report the issue.

3. Larry Blair

Larry Blair
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I was driving my own car. The driver pull over and turned on his flashers. When I went around him he started honking and tailgating me. He even followed me into a parking lot and then intentionally ran into my car. Police came and he was arrested. I just want to make sure Uber is aware. Do they care if this guy is still driving for them?

4. UberRider

UberRider
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Uber does not want you to call them via a phone call, they have spear to have a culture that just blocks people from reaching out to them. It's very arrogant and while I am not sure, based on my experience with how they handle things, I would not be surprised if the blow you off. Nevertheless, this is still very serious, if you want send me a private message and I will open up a ticket under my account. I just need the person's name and police department.

Draft saved Draft deleted