Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

If you have Facebook, you can make extra $100/month

Discussion in 'Lyft Drivers Forum' started by Luber, Aug 15, 2016.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Luber

Luber
    Expand Collapse

United States
    We are an ad agency looking for Lyft drivers with Facebook. We are currently renting unused Ad Manager accounts on Facebook to help with our social media marketing. Not many people know this, but every Facebook account has an ad manager.

We'd like to PAY YOU to rent your UNUSED ad account for $100/mo. It's really that easy.

We'll give you $50 UPFRONT with PROMO CODE DHN-50
    **IMPORTANT** ENTER PROMO CODE DHN-50 in the "How Did You Hear About Us?" section

TO QUALIFY FOR $100 PER MONTH, YOU MUST HAVE:
    - Facebook account for at least 1 year
    - More than 100 FB friends
    - Paypal account (to receive your money)
    - Install Teamviewer (https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/) on your computer.
    - NOT used Facebook Ad Manager before

TO APPLY, TAKE 45 SECONDS TO FILL OUT FORM (link below):
    **IMPORTANT** ENTER PROMO CODE DHN-50 in the "How Did You Hear About Us?" section

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHHNCaDguZPUEWPrT0wr3C_TN71izypW2ysUOLEd0ihtemNw/viewform

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Will I Have To Give Out My Facebook Password?

Absolutely NOT! We will never ask you for your password. Keep in mind it is in our best interest to respect your privacy. We won't have access to your messages, your wall, your friends, or even your personal account! NEVER give out your password!

Will Anything Be Posted On My Facebook?

Absolutely NOT! No one will ever know your account is being used to advertise on Facebook. Nothing will be posted on your wall as an ad or as spam.

What is Team Viewer and Why Do I Need It?

Team Viewer is world's best remote support and online meeting software and will give our representatives the ability to safely connect to your computer and setup your Facebook Ads account. This is a VERY secure and safe connection!

Is PayPal The Only Payment Option?

Yes, to make sure you receive our payments INSTANTLY and SECURELY, we only offer payment through PayPal. It is the most secure payment gateway in the world.

-

Must be 18 years or older and live in the United States

Draft saved Draft deleted