Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

IMPORTANT! Lyft is hiding Gross Earnings

Discussion in 'Lyft Drivers Forum' started by Ryguy22, May 2, 2018.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Ryguy22

Ryguy22
    Expand Collapse

United States
    So I just noticed that Lyft is now hiding my gross wages. On my dashboard it use to show my gross earnings, net earnings and tips. Now they are hiding my gross earning making it hard to see exactly what percentage they take out of the rides.

This is very shading since I just found out I’m being raked on my gross wages before Lyft takes their fee. Meaning I’m paying taxes on money I never see. That cost me an extra $2,000 this year on my taxes.

2. How I Uber

How I Uber
    Expand Collapse

Draft saved Draft deleted