Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Is uber down?

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by Shana, Jul 10, 2015.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Shana

Shana
    Expand Collapse

Is uber down? It keeps telling us to enter payment, then says it's incorrect when we do. We've tried it on multiple phones. SF location

2. MileHighDriver

MileHighDriver
    Expand Collapse

I can't speak "officially" for Uber, nor is this forum authorized by Uber (and no, I am not an employee of Uber or "plant," on this or any other forum, and other than a contractor/driver and occasional passenger/customer, I have absolutely no affiliation with Uber) but here's my $.02....
    Haven't heard or seen anything indicating they were having problems (but I was asleep when you had the problem and posted here).

Make absolutely certain the card number (no spaces), expiration date and CVV are correct; my understanding is that Uber "pings" your CC to verify the card's validity when you enter a card or request a ride.

If the problem continues, you might try emailing support@uber.com and you might get assistance.

$.02
    MHD

Draft saved Draft deleted