Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Keep getting same error message...

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by Mshoney6, May 25, 2017.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Mshoney6

Mshoney6
    Expand Collapse

United States
    okay so before this started happening I had NO issues with Uber. Until one time it keep giving me the error message to change my payment method. At the time I switched and added my Paypal to have some privacy. Customer service had me request rides thru the mobile site which worked instead of the app. Now after this update i cannot use Uber with any payment method. I even went and bought a gift card and still cannot request rides which is big cause i use these ride apps to get to work. Has anyone else been able to fix this stupid issue??

2. Ari_magician!

Ari_magician!
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Switch to Lyft

Draft saved Draft deleted