Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Link PayPal to Uber

Discussion in 'Uber Drivers Forum' started by Mike, Feb 3, 2015.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Mike

Mike
    Expand Collapse

I desperately am trying to link my Paypal account to Uber to no avail. I have tried multiple times, devices, clearing the cache/cookies, etc and keeping getting a "bad client request 400" error message. I tried contacting uber multiple times and with each response it was evident that they hadn't even read my initial message. ("sorry you are having problems with your credit card, perhaps you entered the numbers wrong?") it would almost be comical if it wasn't for the utter frustration involved... can anyone help please?!

2. ClevelandUberRider

ClevelandUberRider
    Expand Collapse

I noticed your post was about a year old. Question: Have you sorted the problem out yet?

When I start driving Uber or Lyft I would also like to link my PayPal account to them because it is always a day faster than getting paid into my bank accounts.

Draft saved Draft deleted