Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 3,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Lyft driver claims to make 1400 with tips in 2 hours.

Discussion in 'Lyft Drivers Forum' started by pbracing33b, Jan 24, 2016.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. pbracing33b

pbracing33b
    Expand Collapse

United States
    So I have been bringing up the fact that there is no money to be made in Lyft on this web page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/757861117578568/

and this guy last night leaves a post how he made 1232 + 250 in tips in 2 hours. I call total bs, now how he faked the lyft screen I don't know and to get the font to be exactly correct I'm not sure how he did that. But math tells me he is lying and feasibly impossible to do 18 trips in 2 hours. The trips would have to be really short and if they are really short then you aren't going to make much, prob min fare. Then there is another guy on there boasting how he made almost $900. I call complete bs too. Everyone on this page is saying there is no money then all of sudden these two state that made all this money in two hours. Its a lie and complete bs, and 2ndly why would you tell the world that you made this much money? What is the purpose of that? I wouldn't do that, for obvious reasons, which is why it is another red flag to me. Plus on top of that it was really dead for most of the night in Toledo, I really would like to know how this guy all of sudden had 18 rides when I only had about 8 rides the whole entire night.

I just don't get what these guys are trying to prove and why they are trying to make false claims. Why would you want competition? Oh and btw all these people are mentors on Lyft too and most of the people on that Lyft forum are delusional and make outlandish claims. I mean its quite sickening tbh. fake claims.PNG

2. pbracing33b

pbracing33b
    Expand Collapse

United States
    btw I will provide names of these individuals in a pvt message if you are interested in checking out these individuals.

3. Lidman

Lidman
    Expand Collapse

Unless the surge was like 40x and they drove the pax around the block for a couple of hours.

pbracing33b likes this.
  4. pbracing33b

pbracing33b
    Expand Collapse

United States
    but what I don't get is why do something so blatantly false. Its feasibly impossible, and not only that what is the point? To try and make it look like you can make money at Lyft? but why? I don't understand what one's motive could be behind this. Are they mad that I brought it to everyone's attn that you can't make no money in our market. Its not my fault that we can't make that much, it should be Lyfts and why don't they advertise more to get more customers.

5. Lidman

Lidman
    Expand Collapse

most likely they're just blowing hot air, (or texting hot air)..most likely they're trolls in need of attention, even if it's negative

pbracing33b likes this.
  6. RockinEZ

RockinEZ
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Well the poster had a sense of humor. Speaking of senses of humor, good to see Lidman is here on the short bus forum. I believe you and Col. Klink ran more newbie users away from No Korea than any others except the all time record holder Desert Taxi Driver. I have to say I would not start my short bus forum with the rejects that drove users away from the other successful forum, but I am not driving the short bus.

7. Harry Flashman

Harry Flashman
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Australia
    thats a very big claim you have made about @Lidman and @Chi1Abbie. However I will disagree with you on that.

8. RockinEZ

RockinEZ
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I was hoping to get a rousing response from a couple of former friendly forum friends.
    I kicked 'em hard because they sleep sound.
    No offense.
    Now they get to pile it on me if they choose.

9. Lidman

Lidman
    Expand Collapse

I'm flattered to be compared to the desertdriver. He rocks!

10. Lidman

Lidman
    Expand Collapse

If you don't like it over here with us rejects, why don't you go back to northkorea and kiss chicrabbies feet. There's no need for the name calling. You wanna start trouble go back where you came from. We don't need you over here.

11. Chi1Abbie

Chi1Abbie
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Rockinqueazy is obviously not getting the "warm fuzzy" from chiCrybabie. So he needs to come over here for validation of some kind. Maybe andreas needs to give him a big sloppy kiss.

12. Harry Flashman

Harry Flashman
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Australia
    Their responses have not sounded too friendly towards you.

Do you think you maybe stirring a hornets nest?

13. Chi1Abbie

Chi1Abbie
    Expand Collapse

United States
    He's probably kissing cousins with uberjax.

pbracing33b likes this.
  14. ClevelandUberRider

ClevelandUberRider
    Expand Collapse

I think it is possibly to make that amount in two hours on NYE in some parts of some cities.

15. Robin hasan

Robin hasan
    Expand Collapse

Bangladesh
    • Driving is a standout amongst the most helpful abilities on the planet. In any case, before you start to drive, recollect that driving is a benefit, not a privilege, and that you ought to figure out how to be a dependable driver before you put your keys in the ignition. The majority of the principles and controls of driving can feel overpowering, however in the event that you approach them slowly and carefully, you'll be a star out and about in a matter of seconds. Perused on to discover how to driver start.

16. AndreaMiss

AndreaMiss
    Expand Collapse

United States
    LYING! this guy makes $1.60 per hour!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted