Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

LYFT FINALLY IS GIVING EXISTING USER DISCOUNTS

Discussion in 'Lyft Riders Forum' started by Lyft rides, Nov 15, 2018.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Lyft rides

Lyft rides
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Hi guys, I was given 2 lyft gift cards for my birthday and there is no way for me to convert it to cash. I want to help myself and others because I don’t use lyft but I see that others want discounts for existing users and lyft simply won’t provide that. I call anybody who needs one a lyft, but once I call it you must send me $5 or I’ll cancel, and the ride can be no more than $10, if it is more you must send $5 off the original ride cost! For example: if the ride is going to be $20.00 you would send me $15.00 and if the ride is going to be $7.00, you would send me $2.00 My payment method is already on file as well so I’m responsible for paying for the ride. It’s a win win for the both of us !

-Simply provide your pick up and drop off location-

YOU ARE BASICALLY GETTING $5 off your ride!

(I will also send ride receipt to your phone number or email)

PLEASE NOTE: I do send screenshots of the car, your driver, and license plate so you know that I called the lyft for you, once the ride is confirmed, please send the money as I do not want my payment method to be charged a cancellation fee and be down my money!

If interested you can comment below or shoot me an email/text: 347-746-6361

Email: ofiljok@gmail.com

NO PHONE NUMBER!!

NO CREDIT CARD!!

My goal is to convert these gift cards to cash and put them to use :) if interested comment below

my PayPal: ofiljok@gmail.com

Preferred payment^^^

2. Lyft rides

Lyft rides
    Expand Collapse

United States
    !!!!!!For a limited time!! I’m doing 10$ off !!!!!!

3. Lyft rides

Lyft rides
    Expand Collapse

United States
    FOR A LIMITED TIME IM DOING 10$ OFF!!! I’m trying to use up my gift card!

Draft saved Draft deleted