Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Lyft in Dallas ><

Discussion in 'Lyft Drivers Forum' started by doyouevenLyft, Jun 3, 2017.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. doyouevenLyft

doyouevenLyft
    Expand Collapse

United States
    so im about 200+ rides in and work about 4-6 hours a 3-4 times a week, had a passenger tell me he drives for lyft and made 300+ in 1 day.. of course im like how?!!? he said he was out all day
    sooooooooooooooooooooooo i gave it a shot

worked noon to midnight on saturday in downtown Dallas.. my pay out was 130$.... wtf tho? why does lyft guarentee 1500$ a week and shit in dallas, ive seen ads for it everywhere whats the trick..
    anyone can you tell me what im doing wrong?? 25 rides and got 130$.. this is complete trash hell i had to spend 30 of it to fill the ride up.. what a joke

Draft saved Draft deleted