Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Lyft limiting my income

Discussion in 'Lyft Drivers Forum' started by SGR, Nov 29, 2017.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. SGR

SGR
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Is any one else getting blocked from high value rides, sitting or 30 minutes 1 ride short of your weekly bonus, or getting sent out of the county on Sunday to try to prevent you from getting your bonus!!!
    I am a high earner and long hours driver. Over the last 2 months I make less than $14 per hour as the app continues to make me wait longer and longer or rides. Lyft seems to count your tips and bonus in your hourly age and keep you below $15 per hour. Yesterday I made $9.25 per hour after 10 hours of work in LA. This is a joke, they are clearly blocking me from making money.

I will NEVER recommend anyone to drive Lyft.

2. jon dimapilis

jon dimapilis
    Expand Collapse

Philippines
    you might wanna give RideReply a try! :) RideReply don't process payment, they just offer tech tools that connects passengers to drivers. :)

3. RobK

RobK
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I can tell why Lyft blast the area with ads now. I have driven for both. And, Lyft people are nice, but when you send me from Louisville on a 10 or 15 min drive, and I take the guy 5 min away, and get no tip and its about a 3 dollar fare, then we have problems. Heck it took 2 dollars to get across the bridge!

Many people on both platforms are like scavengers. OK, I have and still am a photographer. And I also have processed images for a living with wet labs and dry. It seems that in the highest income area of town, these people would come in with PROOFS and scan them and try and get us to print them. If it even looked like a professional photo, I would tell them no. They got so angry. I said look, 1. its against the law. 2. The money a photographer has to spead in time and money, and set up, and upkeep to take an image, and did not get a sitting fees, and you want to to take proofs you ordered, yet are ripping him off with no care for him or his family want me to be part of it? I told them to his the door.

This is the same. People are using us because we are cheaper than a taxi. We use our cars, times, ,mileage, depreciation, and all that to get them to and from, and not even a tip or 5 stars?

This tells me that Lyft is not doing all that great in the area. And its a waste of time.

I have been on both, and Lyft does seem to be messing around to save money. The offers are good, yet, no one seems to be excited enough to really get involved with the platform. It makes one wonder why.

4. Alexsong1

Alexsong1
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I have noticed simular issues in my city or app aswell

5. Ryguy22

Ryguy22
    Expand Collapse

United States

Yes, Lyft has done this too me to prevent me from getting the amount of rides I need to get the bonus.

Draft saved Draft deleted