Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 3,000+ members and 60,000 posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Lyft Pin in the wrong location and cant add Unit to address

Discussion in 'Lyft Riders Forum' started by ScreamingMimi, Oct 13, 2015.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. ScreamingMimi

ScreamingMimi
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I thought I'd spread the love between Uber and Lyft.

I installed the app and the GPS Pin is not showing my address. It is showing the wrong address that Uber shows so I'm not worried however it will not let me add my mobile home space number to my home address street.

It does bring up the community name but again, no way to add my space number. When I try to add it, it removes the option for my city and brings up all sorts of same name streets on the other side of the world.

is there some trick to adding my space number to either my Home or to the Park?

Oh and I had an Uber driver refuse to pick me up at my home saying the number wasn't there.(even though my space number is clearly in my profile). I called him and told him exactly where I was (maybe a 30 second ride), he hung up on me twice before canceling the ride, all because he was too lazy to make a left turn into the park.

So I need to have that number there.

Thanx.

pbracing33b likes this.
  2. pbracing33b

pbracing33b
    Expand Collapse

United States
    that seems to be a problem with both apps, Idk why they don't add features like this, I mean you need it to receive a package, why wouldn't they think that we need it to pick up a person, was the programmer really that lazy not to add it?

Draft saved Draft deleted