Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Maryland TNO application rejected

Discussion in 'Uber Drivers Forum' started by ShapDriver, Nov 13, 2016.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. ShapDriver

ShapDriver
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I live in Maryland, and just got a notice from Uber saying my TNO application has been rejected and I can't pick up passengers in Maryland until I get it approved. Has anyone run into this? What's the best way to handle it? All the email said was to email the Maryland TNO people, and they'll send me a letter telling me why I was denied in 2 weeks!!!

2. Chad Iggy

Chad Iggy
    Expand Collapse

United States
    My was rejected, please post how you go about solving the problem.

Draft saved Draft deleted