Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Massachusetts to probe Uber, Lyft on disability access - Christian Science Monitor

Discussion in 'TNC News' started by TNC News, Jul 20, 2015.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. TNC News

TNC News
    Expand Collapse

Top Poster Of Month

Massachusetts to probe Uber, Lyft on disability access
    Christian Science Monitor
    In early July, Uber suspended its French operations after cabbies in Paris “wreaked havoc on roads ... and two Uber executives were charged with running an illegal taxi service,” Colette Davidson and Sara Miller Llana reported for The Christian Science ...
    Massachusetts examining how Uber, Lyft cater to the disabledComputerworld
    Healey to meet with Uber, Lyft over disabled accessBoston Globe
    Massachusetts grills Uber and Lyft over disability accessEngadget
    The Hill -USA TODAY -Boston Business Journal (blog)
    all 92 news articles »

Continue reading...

2. ClevelandUberRider

ClevelandUberRider
    Expand Collapse

Some people from North Korea have minimal experience in the real business world. They used to drive their own cars. Now they do TNCs, still using their own cars, so they think, still my car, therefore, "My car, my rule!". Forgetting that by driving for TNCs, they are bound by very different rules than if they were just driving a private vehicle on their own.

Same thing when the North Koreans start running a forum and/or a news site. They used to run one or more private websites on their own, with twenty people barely visiting their sites, and they could shut any cousin out if they wanted to. Now they have started their news/forum for the public, even though it involves helping to disseminate news, but since they still have total control over the sites, they think, "my site, my rule!". Forgetting that by being a public forums with minimal selection criteria (almost zero exclusivity) they are bound by very different rules than if they were just running a private website on their own.

However, since neither of the above two are likely to bring in a lot of money, no lawyers are interested in pursuing them at all.

Draft saved Draft deleted