Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Missing Incentive Payment...?

Discussion in 'Uber Drivers Forum' started by youshh, Dec 12, 2015.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. youshh

youshh
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I drove 5 long trips today for Uber, but my trip history only showed I did 2 today. Did anyone have the similar experience with the Uber system?

I sent an email to let them know about the situation. Will they take good care of it?

Thank you! :)

2. tduber

tduber
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I just experienced the same. very long trip. ended it properly. related the passenger. saw my earnings. smiled.

then checked my earnings on the app and the ride was missing!!

although i do have the phone call from uber and the driver conforming the pick up.

I hope uber does support and stand behind its drivers.

3. youshh

youshh
    Expand Collapse

United States
    ------

I contacted the support immediately after I found out I had missing incentive. And they took care of it! :) I'm sure they'll do the same for u! :D

UberRidiculous likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted