Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

My Uber Driver cancelled my ride, why is this?

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by Kayla, Jul 4, 2015.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Kayla

Kayla
    Expand Collapse

HELLO! My Uber Driver was en-route to pick me up and then all of the sudden my ride was cancelled. I don't understand why???

2. Harry Flashman

Harry Flashman
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Australia
    do you know what your rider rating is? Many drivers don't pick up riders with low ratings. or maybe he got a flat tire. there could be many reasons why the driver cancelled the pick up.

Drivers dont have to pick up every job they accept they are allowed to cancel. Many riders also cancel on drivers.

3. JaxBeachDriver

JaxBeachDriver
    Expand Collapse

Maybe he needed to poop.

4. MileHighDriver

MileHighDriver
    Expand Collapse

echoing other repliers....
    driver may have had car problems (or an accident)
    driver decided that passenger rating was too low
    driver was too far from pickup location and cancelled, giving you the opportunity to request another (hopefully closer) ride.
    driver couldn't find address based on pin drop, or couldn't find you at the pin drop location (think driver should have called the pax if this was the case)
    driver was allowing 5 minutes from accepting the fare, then cancelling so s/he could collect cancellation fee (I'm sure it happens).
    MHD

Draft saved Draft deleted