Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Pex card problems

Discussion in 'Postmates Forum' started by Peter nantista, May 9, 2016.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Peter nantista

Peter nantista
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Is anyone else having problems with their pex cards? I went to go to work today, did three deliveries then had insufficient funds. I contacted job support and they said there was currently no card linked to my account. I'm not deactivated I can still receive deliveries just can not pay for them. Very frustrating because the community manager is away until the 17th. Am I the only one having this issue?

2. HipGnosis

HipGnosis
    Expand Collapse

United States
    How do you communicate with a community manager? I can't find how to communicate with ANYONE at PostMates. On my second day, I accepted a pickup at a grocery store. The order was for $45 of pasta and sauce, and $450 of mostly high end liquor. I spent half an hour (in the store) trying to get some guidance. My only option was to cancel the order 'because I needed to go off line'. And it wouldn't let me go back online for 5 minutes!
    I spent an hour at home trying to find how to communicate with ANYONE at postmates.