Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Please read if you have not been paid properly

Discussion in 'Uber Drivers Forum' started by underpaidashley, Apr 24, 2015.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. underpaidashley

underpaidashley
    Expand Collapse

Hello. I am trying to contact uber drivers that are continuously underpaid or simply not paid at all. if you worked "guarantee pay" hours and for whatever reason was not paid but you know and have proof that you met all requirements yet they still gave you an excuse as to why you werent paid PLEASE CONTACT ME. They have ever reason to pay us properly please contact me because we deserve to be paid

UberRidiculous likes this.
  2. rave

rave
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I was denied incentive and met requirements....I emailed a few times and within 24 hrs it was resolved to my liking...they honored the deal!

3. underpaidashley

underpaidashley
    Expand Collapse

Im trying to reach drivers that were NOT paid. Thanks for sharing though

4. a-e-i-o-uber

a-e-i-o-uber
    Expand Collapse

underpaidashley? More like whiny entitled bitch ashley. Thanks for sharing!

5. underpaidashley

underpaidashley
    Expand Collapse

And for the record ANY employee that is hired by a company, works specified hours, and completes all objectives DESERVES pay.

6. a-e-i-o-uber

a-e-i-o-uber
    Expand Collapse

You're not hired by Uber. Are you dumb?

7. a-e-i-o-uber

a-e-i-o-uber
    Expand Collapse

That's all you've got? You're just going to ignore the fact that you aren't technically an Uber employee, so your entire post/argument is just entitlement whining? I mean, I know my mom is an easy target and all, given that she's heavier than you are stupid, but still. Way to just phone that one in.

8. underpaidashley

underpaidashley
    Expand Collapse

You're hired as an independent contractor ass crumb but along with your mother not swallowing you she clearly didnt give you the hugs or love you needed. Sad. even sadder? The fact that im not her to coddle you. Move around clown

9. a-e-i-o-uber

a-e-i-o-uber
    Expand Collapse

I wasn't hired as a contractor, or an ass-crumb.

I think you need to look up the difference between Independent Contractors and Employees. Here, since I know you aren't good with computers, I've done some of the legwork for you. Enjoy.

What is the difference between an independent contractor and an employee?
    In a very general way, an independent contractor is a self-employed person who operates her own business and is able to carry out that business independently of the other businesses with whom she contracts - her customers. An employee is a person who is not in business for himself but works in a business owned by someone else and is dependent on that business for the terms and conditions of his employment and for his continued employment.

What difference does this distinction between independent contractor and employee make with respect to employment protections?
    Specifically with regard to employment rights, most statutory employment protections apply to employers and employees but do not apply to independent contractors. For example the requirements the state and federal minimum wage laws and federal overtime laws protect only employees who are employed by an employer.

Why do we guarantee fewer employment protections and benefits for independent contractors than employees?

The theory is that independent contractors are owners and operators of their own businesses and therefore they have enough economic power to drive a hard bargain and take care of themselves. So they don't need the protections of the law the way employees do.

10. underpaidashley

underpaidashley
    Expand Collapse

You're still here? Why? You're not educating anyone youre just showing how much of a pretentious piece of shit you can be. But by all means continue....and you're welcome I'm glad I can add value to your day

11. a-e-i-o-uber

a-e-i-o-uber
    Expand Collapse

I've done my job. There's no way anyone reading your amazing replies is ever going to take you seriously.

12. underpaidashley

underpaidashley
    Expand Collapse

But youre serious? So who sent you? Or did you saddle up and decide to ride for uber all by yourself? Either way.....

13. a-e-i-o-uber

a-e-i-o-uber
    Expand Collapse

I was drawn here by the smell of entitled idiot trying to complain about big bad Uber not giving her what she didn't earn.

14. underpaidashley

underpaidashley
    Expand Collapse

* sings you are not alone to ease your obvious pain*

15. a-e-i-o-uber

a-e-i-o-uber
    Expand Collapse

k. thanks for singing.

16. underpaidashley

underpaidashley
    Expand Collapse

No thank you

17. cjp

cjp
    Expand Collapse

It is outrageous that they are taking more than 20% like they told us.

Draft saved Draft deleted