Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Problems updating payment method

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by Daniel Pitts, Jan 13, 2018.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Daniel Pitts

Daniel Pitts
    Expand Collapse

United Kingdom
    Maybe this is me being dumb but I can't seem to update my payment method on the app.

I only have one payment method - my visa debit card. I recently got a new card so today tried to update the card details on uber. It won't let me change the long card number so I can't edit it. I tried deleting it but it won't let me as it's my only payment method. I can't add a new card because it says I already have a payment method using this account. Now I'm stuck in a loop. I can't edit, delete or add a new payment.

This is so utterly frustrating. Does anyone know how to fix this?

2. Kyle Turner

Kyle Turner
    Expand Collapse

United States
    All I get from Uber (no)Support is the ridiculous canned response they post on the very poorly designed website. They are laughable when it comes to support.

Draft saved Draft deleted