Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Purchased newer vehicle haven't drove 3 days HELP

Discussion in 'Uber Drivers Forum' started by Sheila, Jan 30, 2018.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Sheila

Sheila
    Expand Collapse

Reserved
    UPDATE never received any help had to go to dealership get paperwork expedited take to tag office and ask them for something to show the regist ration she printed it off and I uploaded and they accepted it. WOW

I've only been driving for a month. I purchased in your vehicle 3 days ago they won't give me the approval to drive until they have my registration here in Oklahoma when u purchase a vehicle you wait on paperwork from dealer to take to tag office pay your tag title and tax then 2 days later you get your registration I have explained this numerous times with no avail I have asked to speak with someone higher up was told I would receive call back (still waiting) I need to b working can't believe custonervservice isn't schoold on these issues. Is there anyone out there that can get this solved for me so I can drive today I won't get registration till late next week. Help greatly appreciated.

#1 Sheila, Jan 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
Draft saved Draft deleted