Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Question about finding sub contractors

Discussion in 'Uber Drivers Forum' started by Missy Anne Diehl, Mar 21, 2018.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Missy Anne Diehl

Missy Anne Diehl
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Hello. I'm new here and not sure this is the place to be for this question. I apologize if that is the case. I'm a recruiter for a national mortgage field service company. I'm all the time looking for subcontractor inspection vendors. Someone suggested contacting Uber/Lyft drivers. Well, how in the world would I go about doing that? I could be recruiting in areas of NY one day then over in California the next! Is there a place that I could post my Hot Zones, as I call them where I'm needing subs? These Inspections are considered interior/exterior where you're looking for deficiencies and safety hazards at vacant properties, to curbside inspections, to exterior inspections. Pay can be $12.50 and up to $15 depending on the area. So if anyone would be kind enough to give me some ideas on where I could recruit and post my areas of need that would be awesome!

Draft saved Draft deleted