Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Ridesharing ad systems - Yes or No?

Discussion in 'Uber Drivers Forum' started by Eric Stevenson, Apr 6, 2018.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

?

Ridesharing ad systems - Yes or No?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Eric Stevenson

Eric Stevenson
    Expand Collapse

Hi everyone, i'm thinking about installing an advertising system in my Uber. Can you tell me your views on the matter, what do you think?

2. Uber_Rat

Uber_Rat
    Expand Collapse

It all depends on when and where you drive. If you drive in an area or at a time that could result in damage to your advertising system I would not recommend it. For example, if you drive late night when people are intoxicated you will find that your system will be impacted by either abuse or attempts dislodge or remove the system.

Draft saved Draft deleted