Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Schedule a ride

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by Alan Hannas, Jan 2, 2019.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Alan Hannas

Alan Hannas
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I just downloaded the Uber App and tried to schedule a ride to the Pittsburgh airport for a couple days from now. Everything I've seen and read says to touch the little clock icon to the right of the Where To box.. There is no icon. It ain't there.

I read that some cities don't support advance scheduling. So I tried to set up (not complete, of course) from downtown Philly to the airport and from Baltimore to BWI. In no case did the little clock icon appear. I'm about to give up and call Yellow Cab (ugh)

Any ideas? Thanks.

Draft saved Draft deleted