Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Suspended account?

Discussion in 'Lyft Drivers Forum' started by texaskdog, Jan 20, 2018.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. texaskdog

texaskdog
    Expand Collapse

United States
    I've given almost 1300 rides in 8 months and never had an issue with safety, in fact getting tons of kudos for them. Now my account got suspended on a busy Saturday night for them to considering something, they wont say what nor are they looking into this with any speed. Trying to sign up with Uber but they never get back to me. Has this happened to anyone else?

Draft saved Draft deleted