Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

Targets drivers for speaking up for workers rights

Discussion in 'Lyft Drivers Forum' started by Sera Davis, Mar 23, 2017.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Sera Davis

Sera Davis
    Expand Collapse

I was at the airport from 11:30am to 2:00pm 4/22/17 participating in a protest against Lyft and Uber for their unfair business practices.
    • I sent a email to Lyft requesting (Lyft lines) to be removed off my account at 1:39pm
    • At 1:49pm I received a message that I have no options and I must do Lyft lines.
    • At 3:24pm I responded by asking if I am being forced to complete Lyft lines as an independent contractor.
    • At 3:41pm my account was deactivated for false allegations of drugs or alcohol when at that point I had completed zero rides.
    • At 5:18pm my account was reactivated with no apologies.
    • Since then my account has been throttle back and I'm only getting a few ride request.
    • Today 4/23/17 7:48am I received a message that I am outside my coverage area.
    • My coverage area is San Francisco and I am currently in San Francisco.
    • At 9:51am corrected my region back to San Francisco after I was originally San Francisco since September 2016.

Conclusion:
    My conclusion is that Lyft purposely targets drivers with intimidation and retaliation against any driver who tries to speak up for workers rights.
    I felt victimized and abused that a company can treat its partners in an abusive manner. As a Black Hispanic single mother that drives exclusively for Lyft and is solely dependent on the Lyft as my only source of income I feel that am I purposely being targeted for protesting against Lyft and Uber abuse to drivers.

2. Frisco85132

Frisco85132
    Expand Collapse

United States
    What does that have to do with anything? How does your race and gender make you "feel" anything about an issue unrelated to your race and gender? I was with you until you played the race card.

Draft saved Draft deleted