Welcome to the Uber Forum!

Welcome to one of the best resources on Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)! Uber Forum is an independent and unbiased resource to discuss Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Instacart, Favor, Deliv, DoorDash and more! Uber Forum has over 4,000+ members and 100,000+ posts! Please join the Uber Forum community by signing up today! Registration is FREE and will enable you to post messages. We can't wait to see you online! :)

The Simplest Way to Find Out Your "Secret" Uber Passenger Rating

Discussion in 'Uber Riders Forum' started by Dreamer, Feb 12, 2015.

Uber Driver Promo Code | Lyft Driver Promo Code

1. Dreamer

Dreamer
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

You can't see your passenger rating in the app—which many find frustrating—but that doesn't mean that your rating is a secret. Rob Price at Business Insider found out that you can just email customer support at Uber and simply ask for your current rating.

A low rating can make it harder for you to find a driver willing to pick you up. If you're wondering how to get a good rating—or keep yours up—Uber has some recommendations on their blog. Make sure you actually are where your pin is on the map, don't try to squeeze in extra riders, be ready when they arrive, and avoid eating, drinking, or smoking in their vehicles.

http://lifehacker.com/the-simplest-way-to-find-out-your-secret-uber-passeng-1685276530

2. christine c

christine c
    Expand Collapse

how do you find out what a passenger rates a uber driver?

UberRidiculous likes this.
  3. MileHighDriver

MileHighDriver
    Expand Collapse

I have a number of passengers that ask me what their rating is. I'll tell them (if I remember from the pickup notification, which I usually don't pay attention to in the first place) or, during the trip, I'll click on the "Info" button in the trip window, that will take me to a screen where the passenger's rating is displayed.

I don't know of any "accurate" way to determine what a specific passenger rated me. but... I also have the partners.uber.com website open and ratings will show up there (I think there's a built-in delay of 1-2 hours from when passenger rates the ride and it shows up on our dashboard).

I can often tell if passenger is going to give me a crappy rating based on their demeanor when they get out of the car. I say all the right things (thank you, make sure you have your phone and purse, etc.) but if they seem annoyed or upset, have a "f*** you" attitude, etc., I have a pretty good idea that I'm not getting a good review from the passenger.

It's a pretty accurate assumption that passenger ratings don't always reflect how the passenger feels s/he was treated or the service received. I tend to obsess over ratings (why did someone give me 4 stars instead of 5?) but that's my OCD kicking in.
    MHD

4. Throckmorton Subterfuge

Throckmorton Subterfuge
    Expand Collapse

United States
    Nice job Mentoring a Rookie.
    Have You been Driving for
    TNCs very long ? You're wise
    in the Ways of "Rideshare"!

UberRidiculous likes this.
  5. MileHighDriver

MileHighDriver
    Expand Collapse

If you're giving me "5 stars," I'll take 'em! Thank you!
    Let's just say "over a year." I wouldn't call myself "Wise," rather more of a "Wise Guy," lol :)

Draft saved Draft deleted